Collio Sauvignon Gmajne 2015 Primosic, Offers, White wines

0,75 Litri

19,00 16,90

In stock









Collio Sauvignon Gmajne 2015 Primosic

Variety: Sauvignon Blanc 100%

Produced with grapes harvested exclusively in the Gmajne vineyard. The soil is composed of marl, sandstone and clay, as a whole very poor in organic matter.

Plant density varies from 4000 to 6000 plants per hectare. The breeding system is against espalier with Guyot and Cappuccina pruning.

The yield is 65 quintals per hectare

Grapes, harvested manually and placed in small boxes, as soon as they reach the cellar, the stalk is removed. The grapes remain in a closed pneumatic press, at a low temperature for a skin contact with the must for several hours. Must is divided from that of the press and brought to a temperature of 7-8 ° C in steel tanks where it remains to decant. The must made clear, at this point is ready for the start of alcoholic fermentation. Then we proceed with decanting, adding selected yeasts. and fermentation begins.

A long period of maturation follows on the fermentation residues, 70% of the mass in steel containers and the remaining 30% in 600-liter wooden barrels. After bottling without sterile filtration, the wine rests and ages in bottle for six months.

Collio Sauvignon Gmajne 2015 Primosic

Intense straw yellow color.

On the nose it has scents of white peach head, and of tomato leaf. Turning the glass the celery, the elder flowers, soft hints of yellow pepper and sage. The first hints of flint are starting to appear.

Palate is sumptuously elegant, with excellent creaminess and similar acidity. Sip is voluminous and satisfying. In the retro olfation aromas of mango and green tomato reach the nasal receptors. Persistent.

In full evolution, an excellent example of Friulian Sauvignon Blanc. Perfect to drink now.

Additional information

SKU: WIN-27360
Weight 1.5 kg


Prizes and awards

Wine il vino 2015 91 / 100  
Veronelli 2015 91 / 100