Salento Negroamaro F 2015 Cantine San Marzano red wine, Red wines

23,50

In stock

denomination

agriculture

nation

region

year

gradation

vineyards

Description

Salento Negroamaro F 2015 Cantine San Marzano red wine

Variety: Negroamaro 100%

Vineyard is located in the Contrada di Monte La Conca, between San Marzano in the province of Taranto and Francavilla Fontana in that of Brindisi.

Soil has the characteristic red color with fine texture and calcareous substrate, radius rocky outcrops and intense presence of iron oxides. The cultivation system is in Alberello, and the plant density is 4,500 vines per hectare.

Thermal values ​​characterize an obviously warm environment, with very low annual rainfall and very high temperature ranges. The difference in temperature between day and night helps to obtain a better quality of the grapes.

Harvest is done manually with the help of small baskets, in the last week of September.

Alcoholic fermentation with maceration on the peels lasts for 80% of the mass 18 days, and for the remaining 20% ​​25 days. For this wine use indigenous yeasts selected in the vineyard. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature ranging from 24 to 26 ° C.

Refines in French and Caucasian oak barrels for 12 months.

Salento Negroamaro F 2015 Cantine San Marzano red wine

Intense ruby ​​red color, impenetrable to light.

The nose is very intense and very complex, with aromas of fruit jam from the stem and berries. Cherry, blackberry, blueberry and strawberry. It is also possible to perceive the fruit in spirit, in particular the cherries. Followed by roasted coffee aromas, and those deriving from spices, such as cinnamon, cloves and vanilla.

In the mouth it is full-bodied and impressive. The volume and the thickness of the sip wraps the mouth in every fold. Noteworthy are the set of softness, with glycerine and pseudo heat expressed by the degree of alcohol to excel. A slight sugar residue increases the overall softness. On the other hand, a good tannin and consistent minerality, are committed to yielding drinkability and pleasantness to the whole. Very persistent.

Among the wines of Puglia Negroamaro F combines power and elegance

Additional information

SKU:WIN-28479
Weight2.2 kg
district

,

cap

Prizes and awards

Wine il vino2015 92 / 100