Trento extra brut cuvée numero 5 Etyssa, Sparkling wines

Etyssa
0,75 Litri

25,80

In stock

agriculture

nation

region

year

gradation

denomination

vineyards

Description

Trento extra brut cuvée numero 5 Etyssa

Variety: Chardonnay 100%

Sparkling straw yellow color

The nose is rich, intense and of excellent quality. Notes of seaweed, orange citrus, and delicate and gentle flowers. The scent of hot croissants and dry pastries hovers around the side. Remarkable for extension as for finesse and cleanliness.

On the palate it is vertical, as everyone would like it to be. The perception of carbon dioxide is excellent and fine, and the freshness brought by acidity is correct. What makes it excellent are creaminess and volume. As a whole it is balanced and in superb harmony between the parts.

Year after year, cuvéee after cuvée, the guys from Etyssa prove to be a reference company for the production of sparkling wines.

Trento extra brut cuvée numero 5 Etyssa

The grapes are of the 2016 vintage, and come from different vineyards located in the hills around Trento in areas particularly suited to the production of grapes for sparkling wine.

Cultivation system: Espalier with guyot pruning and Trentino pergola.

The harvest is carried out manually in small boxes towards the middle of September.

After the soft pressing and static decantation of the must, it carries out the alcoholic fermentation, for 60% in stainless steel containers at controlled temperature, and the remaining 40% in Austrian oak tonneaux. After 6 months the liqueur de tirage is added to the wine and bottled where it referments for at least 36 months.

Dosage 3.9 grams per liter

Trento D.O.P. Classic Method. Since 1993 the Trentino sparkling wine can officially boast the Denomination of Controlled Origin, a prestigious recognition, a D.O.P. which rewards Trentino’s natural vocation for quality production and seals a history of traditions and experiences that began in 1902.
The sparkling wine choice of this area is not in fact casual, but the result of a careful analysis of the territory. Nothing but the logical development of a culture linked for millennia to the care of vines and grapes in an environment with a particular and suitable climate.

Additional information

SKU: WIN-61206
Weight 1.5 kg
size

cap

Prizes and awards

Wine il vino 2016 92 / 100