Dolomiti Pinot Grigio Maso Papa 2017 Maso Cantanghel, White wines


In stock









Dolomiti Pinot Grigio Maso Papa 2017 Maso Cantanghel

Variety: Pinot Grigio 100%


Grapes come from a single vineyard called Maso Papa precisely, located in San Lazzzaro, in the Municipality of Trento. The soil is clayey, sandy, with the presence of coarse gravel, resting on a porphyric base. The altitude is 300 meters s.l.m ..

Solar orientation of the vineyard sees the exposure to the west. The average age of the vines is 25 years. The system of rearing is the simple pergola thirty-one with a sixth of training that provides a distance of 2.8 meters between the rows and 80 cm between the plants.

Harvest is done manually in the first days of September.

After the harvest we proceed to the soft pressing of the grapes and the subsequent fermentation. For 80% of the must in stainless steel and the remaining 20% ​​in used French oak barrels. The temperature is controlled at about 18 ° C.

Refine in the same fermentation containers keeping the lees in suspension. Follows in bottle for about 2 months.

Dolomiti Pinot Grigio Maso Papa 2017 Maso Cantanghel

Straw yellow color with golden shadows.

The nose has aromas of fruity head, melon and pear. Rotating the glass, the flowers arrive with the white rose, the camellia, then the yellow peach and the exotic fruit.

On the palate it is sumptuous due to the interlocking between the evident minerality and the notable creaminess. Balanced and rich, it amazes for the fine quality. In the retro olfation aromas of mango and ripe pear come to the nose.

Excellent aperitif wine, but also throughout the meal. It accompanies grilled white meat dishes, fillet of Mediterranean sea bream, with potatoes, Pachino tomatoes, capers and taggiasca olives.

One of the best Italian pinot grigio, and if proportionate to the price, certainly on the podium.

Additional information

SKU: WIN-29125
Weight 1.5 kg




Prizes and awards

Wine il vino 2016 90 / 100