Roero Arneis 2021 Matteo Correggia, White wines


In stock









Roero Arneis 2021 Matteo Correggia

Variety: Arneis 100%

Certified organic

Straw yellow color with green reflections.

The nose has intense aromas of fruit with golden apple and banana. Followed by daisies and alpine meadow flowers. Some aromatic herbs, such as thyme and oregano, close the picture.

In the mouth it has excellent drinkability induced by the perception of minerality and good acidity. The very hot year brought the grapes to perfect ripeness, with a natural concentration of the fruit, so even the softness is satisfying. Once swallowed, aromas of aromatic herbs and fresh fruit return to the nasal receptors. Persistent

The Correggia family offer us an excellent interpretation of Arneis, a fabulous Piedmontese white wine that accompanies aperitifs, light and carefree lunches. In particular with courgette flowers in batter, both simple and stuffed with mozzarella and cooked ham. Excellent with raw seafood.

Roero Arneis 2021 Matteo Correggia

The grapes come from different vineyards, which is why the altitude varies from 230 to 280 meters above sea level. Even the sun exposure is very varied. Soil is sandy with small percentages of clay and silt. The sixth of the plant foresees from 4,500 to 4,800 plants per hectare. The training system is counter-espalier with Guyot pruning.

Harvest is done manually at the beginning of September, and the yield per hectare is 70 quintals.

Once in the cellar, 70% of the bunches undergo a soft pressing, alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel at low temperatures, with minimal use of oxygen. For the remaining 30%, cold maceration is carried out, followed by alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel containers at low temperatures.

Refine for at least 4 months in stainless steel containers on the fermentation lees.

Additional information

SKU: WIN-82266
Weight 1 kg



Prizes and awards

Wine il vino 2021 88 / 100