Sale!

Sannio Aglianico Rajete 2017 Fosso degli Angeli, Offers, Red wines

-20%

15,00 12,00

In stock

agriculture

nation

region

year

gradation

denomination

vineyards

Description

Sannio Aglianico Rajete 2017 Fosso degli Angeli

Variety: Aglianico 100%

Independent Winegrowers

Certified organic

Intense ruby ​​red color.

The nose has splendid and refined aromas of stem fruit, such as plum and plum. Followed by dark berries such as blackberry. Also smells of Mediterranean scrub, which remind us of the mentholated ones of aromatic herbs. There is no shortage of spices with coffee and licorice. Hints of tobacco appear timid

On the palate it is endowed with an enveloping structure and notable thick in the sip. The perfectly ripe tannins are soft and silky, and the minerality manifests itself in an enveloping final. For the softness we observe a remarkable creaminess so as to have a deep and intense sip.

Overall it is a Campania red wine from a serious and concrete winemaker, capable of expressing an excellent and fascinating interpretation of Aglianico.

Sannio Aglianico Rajete 2017 Fosso degli Angeli

The vineyards of Fosso degli Angeli are located in the municipality of Casalduni in the province of Benevento, where the soil is clayey, calcareous and tufaceous. The altitude of 420 meters above sea level allows it to mature in an environment tending to cool, and with good night excursions.

Age of the plants: The vineyard was planted in 2001 and 2018.

The density is 4500 plants per hectare and a yield of 60 quintals per hectare.

After the harvest, carried out manually in October, it carries out alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel containers with indigenous yeasts and at a controlled temperature for a period of about 20 days.

Refine 80% of the mass in the same containers, while the remaining 20% ​​refine in barrique for at least one year. After blending and bottling, it remains in the cellar for another year.

Additional information

SKU: WIN-60257
Weight 1.5 kg
size

cap

district

Prizes and awards

Wine il vino 2017 91 / 100